We have so many wonderful things to say about this sweet couple and their gorgeous celebration, we don’t know where to begin. Robin + Adam‘s Midland, Michigan wedding fell on the most beautiful summer day. (After we were hit with a full blizzard during their engagement session, we knew they had to have some good weather karma coming their way!) Their big day incorporated so many pretty details and colors, but this isn’t what made their day so memorable… This was:
- Their getaway car was Robin’s grandfather’s. Her dad inherited and fixed up the old Ford truck for their wedding. The look of pure joy on their face was indescribable as they exited the church and drove away as husband and wife.
- Adam’s face when he saw his bride enter the church was one of the most genuine and raw reactions we have ever witnessed. The photos from this moment are Robin’s favorite, and we understand why.
- Robin’s father officiated the ceremony at the First Presbyterian Church. We loved seeing their close family dynamic throughout the entire day.
- The celebration was incredible. From the church exit to the reception, their friends and family truly wrapped Robin + Adam up in love. The dance floor was completely full!
- Robin + Adam’s relationship. Their hearts are pure gold, and we are so thankful they found each other.